Thursday, October 29, 2015

Louis' Bar and Grill


Wednesdays have become my day for trying something new, so I was really exited to see Louis' Bar and Grill opening this week.  Since I've given up on passing my Korean exam I had all the time in the world to go see if Louis' lived up to their online talk of homemade pickles and quality food. 



Since I think any joint claiming to be Americana can be directly judged by their BBQ sandwich,  I ordered without even looking at the rest of the menu. Without question, they delivered what they were selling and I was impressed.  Twenty years with a southern boy have made the slaw as important as the BBQ for me.  It's what has been missing on all the new sandwiches coming to Anjeong-ri.  Plus, the addition of the pickled onions and various hot sauces gave it the extra pop I look for in sandwiches I want to eat regularly.



Of course they have beer
In addition to lunch 11am - 2pm and dinner 4pm - 10pm, this weekend Louis' is going to start offering brunch from 10am - 3pm Saturday and Sunday.  Which I'm pretty excited about.  They were saying good things about biscuits and gravy, Eggs Benedict, omelets, homemade breakfast sausage, etc.   I'll be going back for that just as soon as I can.

LOCATION ALERT: The Louis' Bar and Grill Facebook page directions are totally wrong.  If you want to eat here its on the main strip located in front of the Camp Humpherys walking gate. It's on the left not far down the street located on the second floor.

Louis' Bar and Grill Brunch Menu
(One of our Two Best Eggs Benedict Selections)