Monday, January 11, 2016

Creer And M2



Sexiest, little new place in town. It's like I'm back in Milan or Paris. However, the name is so ridiculous and the interior so over the top that I thought for sure the coffee would be way over priced and terrible. Usually that's how it works.

The first thought that popped into my head when I took my first sip was, "I forgot what coffee tasted like." It's been three years since I've been to a country with a deep appreciation for rich beans and strong pulls. I missed it. This might only be delicious to you if you are a coffee snob, but I think this new shop has the best espresso in town. After this thought I pulled out my receipt to see what I spent on it... only 3,800 won. Which is crazy affordable for a place like this. Usually they charge as much as 5,000 won for espresso which is crazy.

Another unusual and lovely aspect of this shop is that it opens at 8:30 am. If I lived anywhere near here I would be here every week. I'm already missing it. It's ruined me on, like, five of my former favorites in just one drink.

For those that love desert, the cheesecakes looks amazeballs. I'd love to hear how it is from anyone who tries it. They had Nutella and green tea versions that looks fantastic.
 
If you do love the cakes, they come from Glamorous Penguin in Seoul. Check out the website and see if there are any you might want to have delivered for a party, then order using Ask Ajumma.

Name: Creme & M2
Address: 경기도 평택시 합정동 966-1