Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Japanese Ramen


Leave your own review on www.MollaKorea.com. Just: Click Here

Although I've been to Japan, I've never been there with any money (long story for another time). This means I've never had authentic Japanese ramen in Japan. Sure I've tried a few random places in Korea, but nothing really stood out until I found this place in Pyeongtaek. It was delicious. A place I would go out of my way to eat at for sure.

Now, I'm not telling you this is 100% authentic, because I don't know what that even tastes like, I'm just saying I loved eating here and it tastes way more delicious than other ramen I've had. The menu is simple and the shop is small.  It's the perfect place to grab lunch alone or with a friend, but not for large groups.

I finally have my go-to place near AK plaza! It's been a while since I'd found a place I was really excited about for lunch.

It's also very easy to find, right near Del Vino on the other side of the street.

Address: 경기도 평택시 평택동 289-3
Naver Map Link: http://me2.do/xYlJAaMF