Friday, October 14, 2016

Boiling Crab & Shrimp


한국어로 쓴 블로그도 있어요: blog.daum.net/southofseoul

There are some days when I feel like I fall asleep on the job, like when I realize I haven't posted a blog about Boiling Crab & Shrimp in Pyeongtaek when this is THE place I go for cooked seafood in town. I love the messy bags of fresh seafood that make me feel like I'm in a little US port town stuffing my face.


As a person that often has to eat dinner alone, due to a work schedule that conflicts with others, I like the fact that I can come here and, for 15,000 or less, I can get a nice seafood dinner in a relaxed environment. The chill, bright atmosphere is relaxing and I like to watch the military base outside the window. Since I never go there it's like seeing into a hidden world. 


Of course, if you have a group of people then Boiling Crab and Shrimp becomes even more of a deal with large bags of seafood price affordably for your hungry family. The Snow Crab back works out to be 23,000 - 29,000 ish per person when you split it. That's an awesome price for that much quality seafood so grab your friends and make a night of it at Boiling Crab & Shrimp.

*** This listing and all other restaurants reviewed by South of Seoul can be found in the South of Seoul app which can be downloaded from Google Play and the Apple App Store. ***


 
You can download the South of Seoul App from:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/south-of-seoul/id1183280572?ls=1&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.southofseoulz